We've made a few changes. Although things like photos with the guests and extra autographs are still avilable through this shop, tickets for the event aren't. Instead we have a brand new e-ticket ordering page! CLICK HERE to be re-directed.
There are a number of benefits which now include:
- E-tickets emailed directly to you after checkout
- Visa Debit cards can now be accepted (in addition to the Visa, Mastercard and American Express Cards)
- Attendees now have 'Booking Protection' offered to them (more information below)
- Less waiting time at the event and a quicker registration process!
Already bought a ticket?
That's fine, nothing has changed, your email with the booking reference number is still valid. Just bring that to the event as previously instructed.
Protect your booking with booking protection at a cost of £3.90 in order to get a full refund of the purchase price should you or anyone in the party be unable to attend your event through:
- Death, injury, illness happening to you, or a member of your immediate family.
- Burglary or fire at your residence.
- Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm.
- The mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft en route of a private vehicle taking you to the booked event.
- You being summoned to appear at court proceedings as a witness which you were unaware of at the time of booking.
- You being relocated for work more than 100 miles from the booked event which you were unaware of at the time of booking.
(Booking Protection is a service administered by Booking Protect, a Bookitbee Partner, and is not associated with The Attic.)